LEARN HOW TO BUILD “A” HOUSE AND CAREERS
If you’re planning to get your contractor’s license this is the course for you! All residential contractor’s license test will have most questions from the IRC (International Residential Code One- and Two- Family Dwelling). The GCA© Home Building Course requires the IRC code book as it’s main study manual, and it will be referenced throughout the entire course along with local and other necessary codes.
Don’t depend on the contractor or the inspector! Let us provide you ease- of-mind by supervising part or all of your renovation or remodeling job. We’ll work out the details for you!
Just because a house passed inspection doesn’t mean it’s of good quality. Get the real knowledge you need in the GCA Home Building Course – learn building code and more!
Home building involves over a hundred different occupations and careers. When you learn the whole residential process correctly, you’ll become unrestricted and unlimited, giving you the advantage!
“You can’t correct what’s wrong, until you first know what’s right!” Within the GCA Home Building Course, comprehensive remedies will be discussed as to each part of the building process and foot-noted by referencing violations to building code.
LEARN THE WHOLE BUILDING PROCESS FIRST
Once you understand building principles, you can build anything
THE GCA © HOME BUILDING COURSE
Taught by professional and certified instructors!
You will learn:
- How to build a house right – “You can’t change what’s wrong until you know what’s right.”
- How to better interact with other professionals, (i.e. contractors, realtors, architects and tradesmen) for optimum results.
- How to inspect the house throughout all phases – rough through finish
- How to solve all problems in the building plans
- Provide advantages for more employment opportunities
- Earn more money
- Enhance self-esteem and self-empowerment
CITC, LLC CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TRAINING CENTER, LLC
3626 Aristides Lane Decatur, GA 30034
Email: [email protected]